Wire automatic soldering machine
2016-04-14 Date: 2016-04-14
Automatic soldering machines are mainly used in the electronics manufacturing industry, mainly for processes and soldering processes that are difficult to achieve with production equipment such as reflow soldering and wave soldering. They are especially suitable for mixed circuit boards, heat-sensitive components, and sensitive components in SMT back-end processes. Welding is widely used in PCB welding wire, charger plug welding, connector welding, DC terminal tinning, LED strip connection and other fields. Automatic soldering robot replaces manual welding to improve work efficiency and improve welding quality.
1. Flexible and diverse soldering methods, with functions such as spot welding, drag welding (pulling welding), and also built-in screwing, dispensing and handling programs.
2. The device can store 99 operating programs. The same machine can perform solder processing on 99 different products.
3. The mechanical arms of the equipment are all aluminum die-casting, without deformation, rust, and stable operation.
4. Equipment writing work program can be copied point-to-point and block-to-block, shortening the programming time.
5. The equipment has an automatic cleaning function, which stabilizes the solder processing quality and extends the service life of the soldering iron nozzle to a certain extent.
6. Multi-axis linkage manipulators, all adopt precision stepping motor drive and advanced motion control algorithm, effectively improve the accuracy of motion positioning and repeatability